Monday, December 26, 2011

Hohohoholidays!

The aforementioned title refers to the ability to sleep in on weekdays... Nua around the house for the whole day... Do all sorts of random things at random times of the day while people are at work or in school. It's hard to express how much I love the holidays, really. :D And I'm trying to make the best out of this holiday because it may very well be my last holiday as a student since I'll be graduating next year. :'( (Cue wailing and screaming)

So, while one is on holiday, it is possible to make time to go to the CBD on a Friday afternoon just to have lunch at 2pm. Went to this Japanese pasta restaurant located at MBFC for lunch, because G liked eating here while he was interning so he's been wanting to bring me there. :)

I love how set lunches are usually value-for-money and cheaper than dinner/alacarte! We opted for Lunch B which includes a pasta, miso soup, drink and salad.

They have a salad bar so you get to mix the salad yourself. You can pile up as much as you want on your bowl (as long as it fits lah), but you're only allowed one serving! I loooooved the sesame dressing.

Drink + miso soup. They actually have apple juice as one of the options for the drink (quite rare considering that most restaurants would offer the standard Coke/Sprite/canned drinks for the complimentary drink).

G's tomato-based pasta with chicken and cubes of parmesan (I think).

My mentaiko carbonara something or other pasta.

My only picture of us humans in this whole blog post! Haha G was shopping for his Timberland boots and I was entertaining myself.

And something else completely irrelevant - a picture of my latest DIY glitter gradient nails!! I swear it looks much better in real life. Lovin' the sparkle. :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment