Friday, December 2, 2011

Post-exam craziness cum exhaustion

So... My first post. On my new blog. (This feels strange and like it should be some kind of milestone.)

I've been planning this since before my exams ended (which was just a mere 38 hours ago, by the way), I got the username registered and started playing with the layout and decided that I'd start blogging here once my exams ended. Why? Because we all move on at some point in time. And after staying with theposhpig@lj for the past 4 years (I think?), I've decided that it's time for me to move again.

First, I need to explain the username - xtheposhpig. I originally wanted to stick with theposhpig.blogspot.com, but the username was already taken by someone else... (Cue frown and pout) I considered coming up with some new name for my blog altogether, but unfortunately, I lack creative juices, and I am rather fond of theposhpig anyway. So I made do with xtheposhpig.

So that's the essence of the story behind this new blog. It's been a pretty crazy 38 hours since my exams ended. I've had non-stop activities packed back to back, mostly settling stuff for the upcoming Cocoquettes flea that's taking place this Saturday, and hanging out with friends. Tomorrow, I'm packed for the day again - having to meet suppliers, meet a friend for cupcakes, and then dinner plans with the boyfriend and friend. Plus in between, I'll have to find little pockets of time to finish up all the last-minute prep work for the flea (like packing and steaming stuff). And I'm perpetually on the Berry texting people, co-ordinating a photoshoot for next week, trying to catch up with friends amidst the craziness, replying emails, the list goes on.

My point is, I'm so exhausted from all these post-exam activities, but it's definitely a welcome respite from the non-stop studying. Speaking of exhaustion, it's probably time for me to sleep. I don't even know if this post made much sense. So much for the first post on this blog. x

No comments:

Post a Comment