Thursday, December 22, 2011

Computing group meet-up!

This shall be a short and sweet post that's mostly food-filled. :)

First up, some beef noodles from Thai Noodle House! (Ari's favourite, haha.) I love this too, although probably not as much as Ari because she goes there super often to eat it! It is a little pricey at $7 a bowl though, for a coffeeshop-esque kind of place.

Next up! Pictures from my outing with my computing project group from last last semester! They're kind of special to me because most project group mates who start out as strangers, usually revert back to being strangers once the project ends. This is possibly the only project group that I've gone on to become friends with and have actually bothered to meet up with even after the project has ended!

Look at Jie's stunned face in the background hahaha. He got a shock because when I made my camera focus, the orange light shone on him and he thought he was on fire or something!! -.-

The picture of the chocolate cake that I couldn't take my eyes off! Doesn't it look super delectable in the picture???

Aerial view of our food! We ordered the set for 4 (I think it was called Celebration for 4 or something like that), and it was pretty darn a lot of food for 4 people! We almost couldn't fit everything on the table. :/ Basically, we had:
4 chicken quarters
1 salad
1 pitcher of some citrusy drink
1 serving of peri fries
1 serving of wedges
1 serving of potato lime leaves skewers
1 serving of coleslaw
1 serving of potato salad

YEAH. That was a hell lot of potatoes... But I love my carbs, so. ;)

We were all stuffed from the meal already, but we still went ahead and ordered dessert!

Natas (Essentially just Portugese egg tarts)

The chocolate cake that I'd been eyeing since the start of dinner! IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE RIGHT?!!! Omg I felt so cheated! :( But nevertheless, it was relatively yummy. At least it still tasted pretty good I guess!

And a group picture to end off the night! Cheers to good food and good company, I laughed a looooooot that night. :)

P/S: The dress is an upcoming Cocoquettes piece! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment