Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Angie's 22nd birthday!

Sitting at home, waiting for G to respond to my BBMs so that we can go run some errands together. I've actually finished the work that I set out to do today for tomorrow's launch, so I kind of don't have anything else urgent to do atm. :) Yay to less crazy days this week haha.

Since I started this new blog, I've started using labels/tags for my posts and I realised that so far I've only been blogging about either Cocoquettes or birthdays. :X I guess that's the story of my life, really. Nevertheless, birthdays are joyous occasions! And here are pictures from when we met up with our "youngest" mahjong tile for her birthday!


Random decision to go to TWG. It's been open for a while, but this was my first time ever dining there! #n00b


My dinner companions. :)








We sorta surprised her with a slice of cake! It was a matcha mousse cake which didn't quite taste like matcha hm.


Birthday girl received some complimentary macarons heh. ;)






Surprised her with birthday kisses! (Pressed the shutter too early so I didn't capture her shocked expression, damn!) Xuannie and I are sneaky like that hahaha.






HAHA.


And then it became a trend.

Anyways, for those who haven't visited TWG yet (although most of you probably have already), I think it's a really nice place to sip tea and have dessert or some small snacks during tea time. :) It's a tad overpriced (The teapots don't even come with tea leaves inside?! So they aren't exactly refillable.) I find, but I guess that comes with the branding. Food-wise, my lasagne was alright while Xuannie's chicken was a little weird from what I gathered. So, I probably wouldn't recommend having a full meal there, but otherwise it's a lovely place to visit post-lunch or post-dinner! (Except for when they put on classical music at full blast. :X That was just, very slightly, bizarre.)

To many more years of friendship and birthdays together! x

No comments:

Post a Comment